Transformers shattered glass

Hello fellow readers, sorry if you didn’t get much content on this blog lately as you can see I was busy on the new blog but I hope I can focus on this blog more(still going to many suleforger wiki posts to.

So today subject is a subject I wanted to do for ages, It’s about the Shattered glass universe of transformers. For those who don’t know, Shatter glass takes place in a alternate universe where the Autobots were evil conquers and the Decepticons were the good guys.

Another difference in the universe is that most(if not all) alternate transformers have the opposite personality(Bludgeon is a cowboy then a scientist, Starscream is a brilliant loyal scientist, Soundwave dose Karate).

There are two versions of the Shatter glass universe, or two continuities, Since the second one is still being written here a link to the fiction of the first one:


Favourite Character in Shatter glass:

Optimus prime, Sure he’ll always be the fatherly like hero in our hearts, but Shatter glass Optimus represent the opposite of this and is a different sort of evil. Still being a Liberian He politically rose to power by corruptions and lead the war loving Autobots.

in response Megatron formed the Decepticon resistance to combat him. Optimus prime very cruel and is extremely Insane, he so Insane he has a collection of Decepticon corpse  he has as a museum, still the writers couldn’t stand a good prime for some reason that’s why they turned him into a good Nova prime at the end by a good Unicron.

Unicron, Unicron In shattered glass was a glimpse into a good Unicron could be like, if he was good. Yes even being a multiverse singularity doesn’t stop him being good in a parallel universe, well first of all as I know he didn’t eat planets.

Second of all I know he changed Evil Optimus prime into a good Nova prime, finally he helped the transformers recover after they lost Cybertron(I think, this might be changed) so yea, good Unicron.

Megatron, Megatron will always be the lovable villain from the 1980 we all know and love, however in Shatter glass he was never the Megatron we see today(To tell you the truth both Megatron’s are good guys in some sense).

He was a Math’s teacher in a university when he foresaw the rise of the Evil Autobots so he built up his resistance and started a war when Prime took over. In this continuity he also upgraded to Galvatron.

Starscream, yes a finally appreciated Starscream, a Loyal scientist to Megatron he mostly makes plans and inventions that win the day and Megatron always compliments him in his work.

To bad most screamers aren't as appreciated.

If I made a shattered glass Universe:

If I made shattered glass universe(not sure for real but as for a non canon taster on this blog defiantly at some point).I would set it as a grope of surviving Decepticons are running from the Autobots.

The Great war was a failure as the Decepticon forces flee the Autobots to the stars and establish their own territory away from Autobot hands, However Megatron’s grope is being hunted for being consisting of most Decepticon leaders.

They escape in a Transwarp accident and crashes on earth, around the 1990 they are reawaken and become heroes on earth. However their rediscovered by the Autobots and they try and invade the backwater world.

The Autobots Invaded and both the earthly Decepticons  and a great war happened in the Sahara, although badly wounded Megatron finally killed Optimus and the Matrix went to Rodimus prime as a successor.

The Decepticons left earth and Megatron retook control of the Decepticons and started a battle on Cybertron when an(evil) Primus awoke and started destroying everything when (good)Unicron came and defeated him.

Megatron almost dead but was rebuilt a Galvatron, The Decepticons finally retook Cybertron and became the rulers of Cybertron, as all the Autobots were defeated.

Let me know if you like this post.

Suleforger



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline