Dier Wraiths



 A comparison between the original marvel Dier wraith and IDW Dier wraith, which I prefer IDW's.



Though this is mainly for transformers. Dier wraiths are from the Rom marvel comics and were the enemies Rom fought.

I mentioning them because in the 2005 continuity they were a great part of the transformers comic but as a background since rom has also appeared in many transformers comics.
Plus their are Dier wraiths in my continuity so it worth mentioning.

Hear are the types of Dier wraiths in IDW:

In the 2005 continuity they were originally the Antalians before the Talisman created by one of them turned them into the first Dier wraiths by accidently.

Dier wraith have the power of turning other species to their own to make hybrids, Even transformer hybrids  are possible. They've been known to infect plants and theirs no known cure. Though they've been known to let go of mechanical hosts and become normal transformers again.

Wraith Sorcerer are the leaders of the Dier wraiths and can preform magic.

I might expanded on this in the future, but as a bonus:

Vekktral telling a subordinate about his plan, from
confusion on Floron




Wraith hawk from Rom 1


suleforger



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline