Megatron becomes Galvatron

  hello fellow readers,

I usually don't post comic like things on this blog, that's for Suleforger continuity and the reason that other blog exists. But since this is unrelated to my Universe(though draw in my style) here's a concept of how Megatron could become Galvatron without Meeting Unicron in Person; or how he could become Galvatron without human help like Movie Galvatron.

I will explain what you see after you see the Picture concept.

Megatron becoming Galvatron

You see here that I took a slightly different route. I show here Megatron shoving the Matrix of conquest into his chest and becoming Galvatron similar two how Orion Pax became Optimus prime via the Matrix of Leadership.

Should the Next Galvatron become Galvatron like this, tell me what you think at the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline