Other drawings 1


Hello fellow readers, today I decided to take a little break from transformers lore by showing you some drawings of other things I've drawn. Their only one transformer in this post but I'm sticking to more sci-fi characters.

Their will be a Paragraph per picture, enjoy!

Atomix:

 
Atomix is an alien from Ben 10, specifically the Omniverse cartoon. He a robotic looking figure who also one of bens most powerful transformations ever, surpassed by Alien X and Way Big. Atomix is an energy manipulation, able to produce and manipulate energy.

The reason I draw him is because he is one of my favourite aliens from Ben 10, sure because he kind of looks like a transformer but still one of my favourites.



Xenomorph:


 
Xenomorphs are the main antagonist of the Alien franchise, a parasitic predatorial species, these acid blooded super predators reproduce using face huggers which when suitable subjects are detected launch onto the victim and necessary impregnated them with the parasite which will become the Xenomorph.

Being a classic alien, the reason I drew this is because these are one of my favourite aliens made by mankind’s imagination.
 



RX-78-2 Gundam:


 
 
I’m not sure what are Gundam’s really. Their from the Gumdan franchise, one of thousands of Robot mecha anime from Japan. What I do know that their advance high performance Mobile suits often constructed to be much more powerful than the standard production mobile suits. Usually equipped with lots of weapons.

The reason I draw him because it looked cool, this one persifically RX-78-2 Gundam

 



Predator:

 
Predators (or Yautja) are Also the main Antagonist of the film franchise Predator, coming from a jungle planet these aliens are like hunters, hunting the most dangerous species in the galaxy and keep their heads as trophies.

I actually have two reasons for drawing this:

Last Saturday (6.6.21) I watched the 2018 The predator remake (I believe) film of the original, which inspired me  to draw him.
 
Theirs also a Page for The Predator On tfwiki for the G1 continuity, evendently they exsist in the transformers universe. Also the Predator Home planet Yautja exsist as a Neutral world in the Animated Continuity.

 



Ultimate Decimus Prime:

 
Ultimate Decimus prime is more of a concept, meant to be a Ultimate form for the Unofficial Decimus prime transformation. This one is similar to the KSI drones from AOE as aa ultimate form. Transforming like liquid metal rather then traditional transformation as well can reassemble itself more efficiently.

I made him because I’ve haven’t seen fan art for a Ultimate Decimus prime on the Internet yet, so why not me doing it first.
 



Galactus:


 
Galactus is what marvel equivalent of Unicron in some features, once a scientist called Galan, Galactus is the only survivor from the previous universe, reborn as a cosmic being with power of both creation and destruction.

Galactus needs to feed on planets to survive otherwise he would die, also he has heralds to work for him like Silver surfer. The reason I drawn him because he one of my favourite marvel villains.

 Mechagodzilla:



Mechagodzilla is an evil Mecha from the Godzilla franchise.Mostly presented as a manmade weapon made to defend Japan from Godzilla and is always depicted as a robotic doubleganger to Godzilla.

I’ve drawn him because I recently drawn Trypticon, the transformers equivalent to Godzilla, So why not draw Mechagodzilla.

Thats it for now, i can do another one of these non transformers draws if i want, but you'll have to wait.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline