Who would win: Decepticon vs Irken


Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m going to talk about what if the Decepticons and Irkens fought one another, I made this post from just research, and just did it just for fun.  This is specifically a space battle so lets begin.

So we know the Decepticons enough, so as trying to search the Internet I decided to do it against the Irken Armada, If you don’t know, the Irkens are the species of Zim from the show Invader Zim(friend of mine recommended I watch the show on youtube)

Both the Irken race and the Decepticon have the same dream of Universal conquest, so a clash would make sense. And for once the Decepticon would have a good opponent, the Irken Armada canonically comprised of:


In particular the Massive is thee Flagship, and according to the wiki is around 6000km long, and had survived intentional collisions with small planets, Its only weakness is the pods that their leaders use to store snacks(Instead of fuel)

So how would the Decepticons contend with that, well for the cons I chose to use the Decepticon Vengeance division fleet from IDW 2005 continuity, which has some dangerous  ships to contend with, either then Decepticon soldiers with Space designed alt-modes, there are alt least two types of warships in the DVD disposal:

The planet like Warworlds
The Insignia looking Worldsweeper
Worldburner's, the same class of ship the Nemesis belong to

So who would win, and well I believe it would be a draw because we don’t know the full extent of each army capabilities, we don’t know how large is either fleet, yes Worldburners and Warworlds are capable of destroying multiple planets, but so is the Irken Armada.

So here you go, a draw it is, Thanks for reading


Suleforger

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline