Suleforger Continuity fanfiction shared universe


Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m going to explain about how many Hasbro franchises are in the shared universe of My Fanfiction called Suleforger Continuity, so lets be honest here though, I started this as a transformer only blog, however Suleforger continuity is morphing into something similar to the once planned HCU(Hasbro Cinematic Universe).

If you don’t know(like I did a few month back) after the success of the MCU, many companies wanted to make their own version of the MCU, amongst them was Hasbro, though was scrapped(for now) because of the low box office of Transformers TLK and Bumblebee, hopefully Hasbro will be able to make it happen on the big screen.

Though a failure for a movie universe, It was a success for IDW comic result for making a comic HCU( since it’s a comic it would have been an ‘Hasbro Comic universe’)which was pretty great. However it’s unlikely that another version will happen for the time being.

But on to the point this post is about, today I'm going to be telling you about the characters in Suleforger Continuity, now I'll get one thing said, my transformers lore is far from being finished, however it's fleshed out enough so I can focus on other parts of Suleforger Continuity.

As you know, I already have a Rom series right now, so probably I'm going to make more content for Rom(which I say would make a good TV show if made right)but also in the near future I could start making my own G.I.Joe lore series.

Though Suleforger Continuity is a Fanfiction of the planned HCU, I'm only going to focus on three of the franchises to be honest, Transformers(My favourite), Rom(second favourite) and G.I.Joe(not as much of a favourite, but still liked).

Here are a list of tags which should show you these content on Suleforger Continuity website:


Hopefully this would help, though mainly going to do these, I might(no promise) that I could do a cameo crossover between Visionaries as a miscellaneous crossover, just to remind you it's exist, I'm just not focusing on it at all, nor I'm interested in making a series on it(I'm not that much of a fan of that Sci-fantasy to be honest)

Thanks for reading
 

Suleforger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline