Cybertronian Galactus concept
Hello my dear fellow readers, this is another marvel related post, but this time it's a concept. So if your a Big marvel fan(those fans who know everything about Marvel).You would know that Galactus doesn't have a true form whatsoever, let me explain:
The usual depiction of Galactus is not Galactus true shape, In reality, the usual physical look of Galactus is actually how humans(literally) see Galactus as. Because to every species sees Galactus in a different shape, even if the stylists don't depict him as such.
This isn't the first time I've drawn Galactus, this was my first attempt:
After that, I recently did a second version, which I believe is better and more detailed then the first:
But I thought to myself "How would Cybertronians see when they look at Galactus"? So I've drawn this:
As you can see, Cybertronian Galactus has Galactus colour scheme and helmet(albeit slightly different) then Version 2 Galactus I've drawn. However he also possesses traits from Primus and Unicron by design, like a faceplate(Primus-like) and his alt-mode(Unicron-like).
Story wise, Galactus would probably not try and eat Cybertron and worlds like it, my reasoning is because first of all, Cybertron and other worlds like it are considered dead worlds by Galactus standards(also in IDW the reason why D-Void wanted to go to Cybertron is because he wanted to use it as a portal to bring himself into the main universe, as it's a dead world).
But another reason is because I believe that, if Galactus had to choose between Unicron and Primus, he would ally with Primus. What's interesting about Galactus is that he's actually a good person, the only thing that makes him evil is that he has to eat worlds.
Galactus is also apart of the cosmic order, and Primus is the embodiment of order, so unlike his brother he wouldn't try to destroy Galactus unless he had to, as he balances the universe. Unlike Unicron who eats only to destroy the Multiverse.
Also, Galactus most powerful form is Lifebringer Galactus(I will make a post on him one day) Who gives life to worlds instead of eat them. Primus also embodies creation, so they would respect each other.
Finally, Galactus existed during the dawn of time, so he would of seen Unicron and Primus fight.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Suleforger


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment