Gobot characters I've drawn
Welcome dear fellow readers, today I’m going to something more transformer related by drawing some Gobots, while not a fan of the franchise(except Cy-kill) despite being a transformers fan, I did decided to draw some of them in my art style, using suleforger bodytype as well.
If you don’t know what Gobots are, they were the brief competitor of the transformers franchise during it’s first run during the 1980s, though they look like knockoffs of the Transformers, they’re actually did debut earlier then the robots in disguise.
So here they are:
Overview:
If your wondering why Crasher is not in the mix, the main reason is because their already a Crasher in Suleforger continuity, as well as the fact that I wanted to do a more obscure character to(though Gobots is all to obscure as it is).
I really enjoyed drawing Cy-kill, as stated before, he is my favourite Gobot(and the face of Gobots as of now). I also looked at an obscure version of Leder-1 when designing him, which is why he’s blue instead of silver.
In terms of actually seeing them in Suleforger continuity, you probably won’t see any characters named after these Gobots, though cameos of bots who look like them is definite something writers do(though not the characters shown here).
Thanks for reading, Hope some Gobot fans would like them.
Suleforger,







Comments
Post a Comment