Possible content for Suleforger continuity
Hello dear fellow readers, this is another update about the Fan made HCU(Hasbro comic universe) known as Suleforger continuity. If you haven’t seen already, I have finally published the full on G.I.Joe Vanguard structure series, which was originally going to debut in Feb 2022 but instead Nov 2022.
This posts would be about what may come in store for Suleforger continuity over the next year or two. This post will go from definitely coming at somepoint, to I’m interested in making but don’t get your hopes up.
Now I’ll just start with the categories:
Defiantly coming at somepoint:
An endgame type Novella set at the very end of the Suleforger-verse timeline, debuting the character Mogahn the mass for an apocalyptic final fight(expect lots of build up for the threat).
A few more G.I.Joe one-shots
More Rom content(perhaps even the story of how he got on earth)
More Spotlight issues
One(or two) more for the Extra lore section
A story set on Chicxulania
On the way but might not happen:
A miniseries(such like Plor on Prysmos) or Novella about the Decepticon unit called the Predators.
After enjoying writing Plor on Prysmos, a structural quadrilogy for Visionaries(as well as more content set on Prysmos) is considered to be made.
A story with the Star seekers
A story with a Autobot combiner team which combine into Ruination
A series about a Unicron possessed Megatron, which would fill up what Megacron did between transformers Vengeance 3 and Transformers vengeance 4
Interested in but don’t get your hopes up:
A skeletal series about the Neo knights
A Rom novella about the destruction of the Adopted home world of the wraith.
A miniseries focusing on the pretenders
A Novella based on Hearts of steel
Any other franchise additions to the HCU, especially don’t hope for franchises that I don’t like or have little care for, they might exist in continuity, but I’s most likely you won’t see them appear.
Thanks for reading, When it comes to things about the Suleforger multiverse, I don’t have plans to expand yet. I very likely to make a Galactus V Unicron posted on this blog(as it would be set in Nox Thanatos). Though this content might not come that soon.
Suleforger,

Comments
Post a Comment