Megatronus VS Mr Mxyzptlk
Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m going to talk about a strange vs match which even I don’t know who the clear winner is. As the title says, I’m doing a hypothetical matchup against the Fallen and Mr Mxyzptlk, which even I find weird.
Now, If you read my latest add on to Suleforger Continuity, some may notice that Megatronus claimed to have fought Mr Mxyzptlk and gave the 5d imp a fear of him. Out of Universe this was just both an easter egg and a Joke, as even as a TF fan, even I though Mr Mxyzptlk would one shot Megs prime.
However that did make me do some digging, so here we are ladies, gentlemen, and others. We going to turn a joke into a real hypothetical battle. So obviously I had to do some research for Mr Myx and while doing so, so first I’ve made a list of his powers:
Magic
Telekinesis
Gesturify( manipulate logic and the fundamentals of reality, him Multiversal)
Metamorphosis
Immortality
Cosmic awareness
Invisability
Images and Objects Animation
Molecular Reconstruction
Flight
Megatronus and Mr Mxyzptlk shares these abilities though:
Telekinisis
Immortality
Flight
Now, In a one on one fight, Mr Mxyzptlk probably could beat him(especially post-shrouding Fallen). But the main problem is whenever is more powerful in tier, Mr Mxyzptlk is defiantly a mid to high Multiversal being, being the same dude in multiple universes.
However, Megatronus is as Multiversal singularity, In the entire Multiverse, there is one Megatronus. And while Mr Mxyzptlk is a 5d being, Megatronus isn’t really a 3d being or a 4d being, which leads to our next problem.
In most discussions I’ve researched the DC Multiverse(or how they use it Omniverse) is a least 6d. On the other hand, The Transformers Multiverse is at least 17d, and while it doesn’t make Megatronus 17d, there is a dimensional difference.
Now for the main thing is perhaps is their best feat, looking up sources it seems that Mr Mxyzptlk best feat is casually destroying DC creation, the entire Omniverse. However this where we get to our major scaling problem for these two.
The Transformers Multiverse, in cosmology, is more akin to Marvel than DC. While DC uses the term Omniverse to refer to all of DC fiction. Both Marvel and Transformers uses this term in it’s official definition, that it includes all fiction, not just all of Transformers, but everything else in fiction.
And this is where we get to perhaps Megatronus greatest potential, if he used all of his power, He could erase all of creation at his focus will. And while realistically and sake for arguments he was referring to his own Multiverse in its entirety, that alone can put him higher then Myx destroying DC Multiverse.
Because there is still a main difference of destroying a 6d Multiverse(that’s assuming he destroyed the sixth dimension, which he probably didn’t) and a 17d Multiverse. According to scaling. The Ability to destroy a 12d multiverse is enough for being Low Hyperversal.
That’s not mentioning that one off title of being an “Omniversal tyrant” Megatronus was given in [Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The Movie Universe] during the time he was still a Multiversal singularity(and yes, ROTF The fallen is classed as a Omniversal tyrant).
So while Mr Mxyzptlk should win by a land slide over Megatronus(even I still believe this) Looking at the lore of each other muddies this up, especially if Megatronus being a Omniversal tyrant is more then just a title.
Thanks for reading
Suleforger,

Comments
Post a Comment