Alternate TF designs draws round 2


Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m going to present to you some more alternate character designs for some characters already created within Suleforger continuity. As a follow up to the previous Alternate design draws, this time they won’t be focused on Decepticons.

So here they are:

Darknova(Star Giant):


Though he was only mentioned in “Terror in the skies” the Vok known as Darknova once attacked a Decepticon planet. Just like in the Battelstars manga the Suleforger Darknova can turn into a larger form for combat, though unlike his canon counterpart he can do this without bonding to a being.

Though it has one or two aspects from the original design, it’s mostly a new design on it’s own, I originally also wanted to add the bony wings to the design just like Unicron has, but I decided that would be to much for the character design.

Deadlock:


Like his canon counterpart, Deadlock is the previous identity for the Autobot known as drift. As he was a mercenary in my continuity, Deadlock wasn’t really loyal to any side in the war. Like his cannon counterpart his eyes are also red.

I imagine that Deadlock didn’t use a sword at this point, as he wasn’t founded by the circle of light, rather I imagine him as a gun enthusiast.

Ghawnsteeth(transmetal):



As seen in the end of discovery drive, Ghawnsteeth used the Transmetal driver to reformat himself into a transmetal bodytype. Though I’ve made the design within the comic he came in, when I’ve made his design I used Galavar design as a better guideline.

In a transmetal form, Ghawnsteeth dino-head gun is replaced with a dino-tail weapon, unlike his standard design he also has an available hand as well.

Thanks for reading, 

Suleforger,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline