Future content for Suleforger Continuity
Greetings dear readers, I do apologise for not making much content as of recently(only recently publishing The Astronomical Gazette and Raiding Party), as I’ve been busy with ICRT on quora, worry not however, as I do have some content that I have plan to publish in the future, or at least considering to publish.
Content in the works as of date:
Transformers vs G.I.Joe (miniseries)
Honour on the Streets (either Novella or short story)
Lawsuit of Megatron (Novella)
Incident with the Fossilizers(short story)
Mystery of Sub-Alantica(short story)
Overlord Assault(short story)
The M.A.S.S Device(Either short story or miniseries)
Spotlight Violengiguar(Either short story or novella)
Siege of Styx(either Novella or short story)
Trip to Provar(Short story)
Possible content I will do in the future:
Arrival of Koh-Buru-Lah(Novella)
Reawakening of the Inhumanoids(Novella or miniseries)
Neo Knights miniseries
Wraith of the Black Box Consortia(Novella)
A Guide to Cybertron(Novella)
The Andromeda War (Miniseries)
Age of Soltron(Novella)
The Dross Campaign(IDK yet)
Beyond this, for this blog in particular due to all the Starships I've drawn recently I'll continue with my Suleforger continuity starships posts as well, as I can defiantly make a lot of content via making posts about them.
Suleforger,

Comments
Post a Comment