My Swtorformers Pilot


Hello dear readers, as this title suggests, this blog post serves as a way for you to read my newest piece of work, being that of a pilot for my potential Swtorformers series! After a combination of factors I finally made a proper Star Wars/Transformers fanfiction based on the Swtor/Transformers crossover designs I made

In this novella, I shall set up the overall premise of this setting, and hopefully after I finish this story, I shall turn this into a fanfic series where I develop this verse more in detail and develop anything that was lacking in this novella.

As this is mostly a set up novella, I foresee that some character may end up being underdeveloped in this particular book, do not worry though, any character I don’t flesh out well in this novella will be fleshed out in its many planned sequels.

But let’s not keep y’all waiting, let the story commence.


I hope you enjoy reading my latest work of fanfiction, as I hope to write many sequels to it(also in the next few posts I will continue with my posts about Starships which exist in Suleforger Continuity, as well as the Swtorformers universe as wells of now, I will also do a post talking about the lore I came up with for my fanamle Space Marine chapters)

Characters:

2.Hurricanehunter (mentioned)

Neutral Cybertronians:
1.Ironwill
5.Shadowslasher
6.Crackerjack
7.Havokstar

Sith Empire:
1.Grand Moff Rycus Kilran
2.Lady Yun
3.Lord Kallig
4.Lord Tempest
6.Misha Dren
7.Ashara Zavros
8.Jaesa Williams
9.Torian Cadera
10.Darth Baras (mentioned)
11.Ryshaa Jatosci
12.Kaliyo Djannis
13.Darth Angral(mentioned)
14.Darth Thanaton (mentioned)
15.Darth Marr

Galactic republic:
1.Zinea Nasare
2.Risha Drayen
3.Bowdaar
4.Leeha Narezz(mentioned)
5.M1-4X
6.Villi Rorre
7.Tadal Dean
8.Barsen’thor
9. Kira Carsen
10.Theran Cedrax
11.Satele Shan

Others:
1.Imperial Navigator
2.The One/The Source (mentioned)
3.Shadow Akul
4.Moghan the Mass(mentioned)
5.Primus(mentioned)

Thanks for reading

Suleforger,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline