Tetrajet
| my version of a Tetrajet with G1 Starscream colours(I think) |
Tetrajets are a type of cybertronian jet, and the alt mode of the seekers on Cybertron. what I believe that sets them apart from other jets are their unique shape in my opinion.
Because of their wide use as an alt-mode, it is Presumed to be very fast and capable of spaceflight. They vary by appearance in each continuity in their design.
Original Tetrajet:
the original Tetrajet from the G1 cartoon was on e of the most futuristic, it differed from any future types as far by its shape, not even the siege incarnation isn't that accurate to this jet ( though its the most coolest one yet and very detailed)
Energon Tetrajet:
The energon Tetrajet doesn't look like the original Tetrajet at all, but still has more resembles to the vehicle then war within one. it looks more star wars then transformers but still good representation of one.
Live action Tetrajet:
The live action Tetrajet looks more like a real life jet, but I'm putting it in hear because it counts more as a Tetrajet. The Jet has a cockpit that differs from other Tetrajet designs by being at the front and having a more visible wing.
War for Cybertron Tetrajet:
By far my most favourite version of a Tetrajet, the siege incarnation is pretty accurate to the original one but lees pointy, but matters not at all. This one is amazing by itself. And though I'm no toy reviewer I would want one of these Tetrajets, especially Red wing.



Comments
Post a Comment