Others drawings 2

 

Hello again, this is another one of these posts where I draw things which aren’t transformers for fun. Unlike the first post this one doesn’t have transformers in it. The only thing mechanical in this post is the last picture and she wearing a suit.

Note I researched these characters before drawing them, my division is more with transformers lore in which learn on TFwiki anyway.

Thep kufans:


Thep Kufans are an alien species from the Ben 10 franchise, they hale from Anur kufos in the Anur system and are the only beings that can handle Corrodium without any protection. These aliens are based on Mummies from Egypt of coerce.

The reason I drawn him is because he is one of my favourite Ben 10 aliens.





Godzilla:


Godzilla is the main character in the Godzilla franchise from Japan, Ether awaken or created via a nuclear explosion. Godzilla takes His inspiration from theropods like the T-rex. And is one of the most famous Kaiju known.

I drawn him because he’s my favourite Japanese monster, and since he has a page on TFwiki




King Kong:



Another fan favourite is King Kong from the King Kong franchise, a Ginormous Gorilla like Ape from Skull island, King Kong is a gentle but powerful creature who protect the island natives from the Skullcrawlers.

I drew him since I was also drawing Godzilla, since he reminded me of Optimus primal and since he also has a Page on Tfwiki.




Samus Aran:


Samus Aran  is the Main Protagonist of the Metroid franchise, Orphaned after pirates attacked her home world of K-2L and was Adopted and raised by the Chozo on Zebes. she has destroyed  of the Space Pirate and exterminated the Metroid species.

The reason i drawn her because she has a page on TFwiki

That's it for now

suleforger




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline