Terrorcon Logo and ROTB Battletrap


Hello fellow readers, today I'm showcasing my drawing of the Terrocon symbol, personally I believe this sketch it more accurate to the actual symbol that people has drawn. Don't get me wrong I think it's pretty accurate and my insignia drawing skill are terrible.

However I drawn this from this image:


Yes I'm not that accurate, but ignoring the lines I misses to put on It's slightly more accurate then the current fan Insignia, however i don't care if it's accurate or not. Until we get a official insignia from Hasbro rather then a pic from the set it doesn't matter, both are correct in a since.

plus this Insignia is canon for Suleforger Continuity so yea, who cares.


But you might ask, where did I got the insignia from?

Answer:


This came from the unknown pick up truck Terrorcon, or he/she was until we got confirmation that the pick up truck is:



Yes this Terrocon is called Battletrap.


But who is Battletrap?


Battletrap (G1):




Battletrap was a Decepticon Duocon from G1, nothing famous at all. But him being in the movie will make him/her more stronger.

I might make my universe Battletrap like the ROTB Battletrap, but i will explain that later.

Thanks for reading

As a preview on Suleforger Scourge(original one though):



Suleforger






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline