Galvastar, a concept design
Hello dear fellow readers of this blog, as some might know my more searchable suleforger wiki, their I have a character called Megastar, who fills out the role of IDW2005 Megatron in my continuity.
Recently I've being felling some G1 Vibes again ever since I've made the Tron vs Cron comic issue on suleforger continuity, then I remembered Megastar again and I had an idea.
That result was todays post about this concept, as this concept is concerned it's just for fun and is not canon, and it's just to test my imagination is not out of ideas.
Yes I maybe could make a character called Galvastar in the future but it's not going to be Megastar, as I'm concerned, she fine as she is. besides I always like Megatron and Galvatron being separate characters.
Or maybe I can do a what if non-canon story and post it on this blog for fun story, either way let explore it. So being based on Galvatron, I chose the space mode of Titans return Galvatron for her alt-mode.
Previously her red joints and stomach colour has been replaced by a silver colour, and her limb joints have lines seen on the G1 Galvatron character model arm joints.
On the other hand her legs still have the black boot look but has red feet and some red parts on her, as well as some purple if you look properly, making it look like armour on her real legs.
You may be surprised on that she still an Autobot, well this is the same with Galvatron, after being upgraded by Unicron he's still a member of the Decepticon even though he's technically a herald of Unicron, so why not Galvastar stay an Autobot.
The head is reminisce of Galvatron's head but still has some detail of Megastar head like the two lines at the bottom of the helmet. Also if I haven't mentioned lots of the silver on her was turned into purple.
On a closing note her Riot cannon is replaced by what I call a Galva cannon(though it's actually called a Particle cannon) and is the same cannon used by Galvawar and Backbite, though a different version of the standard weapon.
Suleforger,
Comments
Post a Comment