Collaborative should make a toy for Octus




Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m talking about why in the future the Transformers Collaborative toy line should make a toy for the canon character Octus, a Decepticon from the Marvel UK comics and a very unknown character that deserves a toy.

So, who is Octus?, Octus was part of the Triumvirate, a trio of Decepticons who ruled Cybertron after Straxus died. The Trio would meet their ends at the hands of Megatron, however Octus was more interesting then his mates Legonis and Seizer.

Well though all the triumvirate alt-modes are hard to tell, Octus is the hardest. However according to the character’s co-creator Lee Sullivan he transformed into, well a DALEK, yes you heard me a Dalek from Doctor who, this is also supported by his Animated Incarnation:
How I would draw a Dalek 

So this is why, I don’t mind Collaborative making new characters for their toys, that what I enjoy about them the most, however if their going to make some Doctor who/Transformers crossover the can't pass such an opportunity of not giving this character a toy.

This design itself is more then just concept art, many aspects double as a tease for My Canon Suleforger Octus, who would look similar but also different then the current design, a clue is that Suleforger Octus has two arms and turns into a DALST Tank.

Thanks for reading

Suleforger


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline