Crossover galaxy map designs


Hello dear fellow readers, today this post shall be about me making even more Star map’s to show you how I think the galaxy should look like if there was a crossover. These two are maps for an Invader Zim/TF crossover and a Ben 10/TF crossover.

First let’s start with the Invader Zim/TF crossover:


So as you can see, the map is identical in every way to the Canon Suleforger Star map, but of course what makes it different is that one of the neutral zones is filled in by the Irken Empire, so why is it so small even though the Irkens are very powerful in Invader Zim.

Well personally I see the Irken empire in Head-canon as a young Empire that arose no more then 800 years ago, being such a young empire despite bent on Galactic conquest they still very small compared with its neighbours.

It’s location also explains why earth is barely known to the Irkens until Zim found it, it was because it lied inside the Cybertronian Commonwealth, largely avoided by the main galaxy, Even the legend of the rumoured Decepticon Star empire could be used to explain Irken Imperialism, they want to be like the cybertronians.

And now secondly the Ben 10/TF crossover:



As you can see, there’s a lot more space nations on this map then I think I ever make again, as you can see I have included all of the Empires in my canon(albeit in different positions on the map and some are smaller and the Szorian Empire still exist)

Since I see this crossover to be related to transformers animated had divided the Cybertronian Commonwealth into three smaller galactic states as the Autobot Commonwealth, Decepticon Star Empire and the Mercenary Consortium(all three exist in canon mind you as well).

As for the ben 10 empires I added I didn’t know where to look, so I did had to research and made four empires as the Incursean Imperium, Chimeran Confederal Imperium, Fulmini empire and the United Interstellar Entente.

First of all, the United Interstellar Entente is a union of planets like the Nebulan Republic which most of the aliens of Ben 10 are apart of and where the plumbers jurisdictions are located. 

Meanwhile the Chimeran Confederal Imperium is Vilgax empire(the reason I called it this is because it didn't like to call it the Vilgax empire or something, Megatron doesn't call the Decepticon Star empire the Megatron empire dose he).

Thanks for reading

Suleforger


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline