False Decepticon theory - RID2015



Hello dear fellow readers, this post is made to prove my theory that most Decepticons(though I stress not ALL) in RID2015 are actually not Decepticons, but prisoners that are labelled as Decepticons to maintain power on Cybertron.

So I been thinking about this for a while and I realised that their something afoot with the Decepticons from the RID2015, and that the main point of the show is to recapture the Decepticon prisoners that got stranded on earth after The Fallen made it crash.

So you might be thinking, dude it's a TV show and your right, it's a Cartoon with a lower age audience then Transformers prime and the Live action series, but that's why officially, all those guys are cons.

But before I go on why most cons aren't actually Decepticons, I'm citing who are defiantly Decepticons:

Starscream(appearance in prime)
Soundwave(appearance in prime)
Possibly Steeljaw

So as you can see, I cited out these guys because the first three appeared in Transformers Prime and Flame snort believes the great war is still happening, also Steeljaw seems to want to start a Decepticon empire as well.

Also The Stunticons Seem to came to earth on their own for whatever reason, I may be missing a guy but I think Im good. Well the main reason for why I say this theory is the nature of their Incarceration.

So if it was filled with just war criminals from the great war it would make sense and I would have not minded. However most of the Occupants seem to be just lowly criminals.

For example:

Bisk was put on the Alchamor for: "Bisk was banned from gaming competitions after being caught cheating during one of them. He went on a rampage, attacking many gaming competitions and seriously injuring scores of innocents."

Thunderhoof was arrested for: "Thunderhoof was a successful crime boss on Cybertron, who had managed to carve out a criminal empire by bribing law enforcement. He had plenty of tough bots like Scowl and Silverhound on his payroll. Things were going well, until the Decepticon informant Clampdown alerted the law to his illegal activities."

Scowl for being Thunderhoof employee
Silverhound for being Thunderhoof employee

Underbite was Arrested for: "Underbite was apparently arrested for destroying Nuon City, "

Clampdown for: "Clampdown later tried to blackmail a member of the High Council, which didn't go over as well."

These are a pick of a handful of similar cases which make up the majority of the occupants of the prisoner ship. Sure Destroying a city or blackmailing government or running and or working for a crime syndicate as well as hurting people for no logical reason deserves a sentence, but that doesn't make them Decepticons.

Sure they could be Decepticons before their imprisonment, however having a prison ship with only Decepticons in post great war Cybertron doesn't make sense if they got in for crimes an post war Autobot can commit.

It's also good to state that it's never said they were Decepticons before being Imprisoned as well. But ultimately this bot proves it:

Spinhead was imprisoned for being: "A member of the Free Will Faction who launched several attacks on Cybertron's government" because along others  "In the absolute knowledge that Cybertron's government is out to subjugate and control its populace using mind control rays, Spinhead has turned to sabotage in an attempt to topple his would-be oppressors."

At first you think this is one of the most Decepticon like bots Imprisoned, however he's actually a member of the Free will faction, which is not at all a Decepticon grope and more of a post great war terrorist grope, Despite this he's labelled as a Decepticon!

This brings up to mind that quite possibly that they were branded as Decepticons to keep war prejudice to stay in power, so who would want to do this, well the Show's finally could be the answer.

as we learn in the final two episodes of the show, Cyclonus and four other Decepticons have taken rule of Cybertron and posed as Autobots and were going to make a new Decepticon empire for Megatron.

So you ask, why would Decepticons what to make criminals look like their own faction if their planning to rule Cybertron as an empire. Well you have to consider that they ruled an Autobot Population and to control one you need more then just an control signal.

so why not brand criminals who certainty aren't Decepticons as ones, first you win the trust of your citizens and two you don't usually have to put actual Decepticons in jail. Plus Cyclonus planned to conquer posing as Autobots, so this might explain that to.

It can also explain why Grimlock was a Decepticon, he’s definitely not WFC Grimlock but he doesn’t seem pretty Autobot hating enough to be a Decepticon from the great war, because those are the Guys that hate the Autobots the most.

to end this unless I see older posts about a similar theory, I think I'm the first guy to theorise it on my own, and I think it's an Original theory(unless I'm proven wrong) any other theory though after this similar to this one is just a response theory.

Note: for those who think they came up with the theory first, I apologise for my statement of Theory claimant.

Thanks for reading

Suleforger


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline