G.I.Joe styled Megatron and Soundwave design concepts
Hello dear fellow readers, today I'm going to be showcasing some design concepts for Megatron and Soundwave for fun, as in canon Megatron turns into a Truck and Soundwave into a Van, this also is G.I.Joe styled(though they exist in canon and will be featuring a series soon).
So here they are:
First Cobra Alliance Megatron:
So as you can see, Megatron is based on his G2 self, why this is G.I.Joe related is because he was featured in the G.I.Joe comic as a promotion for G2(and furthering cementing that comics wise, G.I.Joe and transformers shared the same Universe).
Their are some differences to the G2 look, first of all he has a lot less purple, missing his purple Camouflage blotches. Also along with his Rail Gun(which was made by Cobra) on his shoulder(which he finds impressive) he also wields a smaller version of his Fusion cannon on his arm.
Next HISS Tank Soundwave:
So as you can see, Soundwave is modelled after his Earth wars crossover body from the game when they crossed G.I.Joe with the Transformers. Either then turning into a HISS Tank(which bodytype looks slightly different then Fasttrack, who in my Continuity turns into one of those things) he also has a new face.
Why didn't just draw it as a blue virtual redeco of Fasttrack, is because I still wanted to keep some aspects of Soundwave, like the compartment on his chest containing his Minicon minions he uses for various purposes.
suleforger
Comments
Post a Comment