Marvel characters I’ve drawn
Hello dear readers, today I’m going to present to you some Marvel characters I’ve drawn recently(four to be specific). In the debate of Marvel vs DC, I have always been a Marvel fan(though I do like Batman and the Teen Titans). So I decided to draw my four favourites characters from the Marvel comics.
Well further ado here they are in no particular order:
Galactus:
Carnage:
Venom:
Spiderman:
Intake:
As you can see, most of the characters you see are related to Spiderman. This is really because my first exposure to Marvel would be watching several Spider-Man shows, which made Spider-Man my favourite superhero from Marvel.
Spiderman actually has a bigger history in Transformers then most
people know. For people who deeply know the lore, they would know that Spiderman
appeared as a character in Transformers #3(Prisoner of War!) of the original Marvel comics(also,
since peter was wearing his Venom suit, Venom also appeared in the comic as
well).
And if you think the other avengers are powerful and would
crush the Decepticons, your wrong. Spiderman was the only marvel superhero to
incapacitate(for a few seconds) Megatron, twice even(one in the Marvel comics,
another in the new avengers/Transformers crossover).No other characters from the
main Marvel superheroes have come that close(except for perhaps Ironman, and he
technically lost).
I chose Venom and Carnage long after I watch Venom II(it was good of a movie). In their design I took some inspiration from how I drawn the Dier Wraiths. Which personally resemble symbiotes in their IDW design.
Out of all of the four characters I’ve drawn, I enjoyed drawing Galactus the most(well Galactus version 2). As well as being one of my favourite characters, I also drawn Galactus to improve from the first time I drawn him(after vastly improving my drawing abilities for non-transformers), I even drawn his square pupils this time(well, being orange).
If your interested, there are tfwiki.net pages on these characters:
Thanks for reading, I have around three more posts about Marvel coming soon, so look forward(or not if you don't like Marvel) to that.
Suleforger

.jpeg)

.jpeg)

Comments
Post a Comment