Suleforger Continuity HCU update
Hello dear fellow readers, today I'm going to give you a quick update on what's to come in suleforger Continuity. If you read my previous post, You would know I'm planning to expand from transformers and into more Rom and G.I.Joe content, and It's good to tell you that G.I.Joe Vanguard is highly likely to be published over on suleforger continuity this fall.
Hopefully however, I'm planning to write the first of the G.I.Joe Vanguard Quadrilogy(a four part series) during the summer and publish it during the fall, I'm currently writing 1 of 4 as of now, though it a little bit different then what I've planned.
I'm also planning a miniseries related to Rom to crossover with the Visionaries in a three-way battle between the Spaceknights-Spectral Knights, the Darkling lords and a grope of Dier wraiths, all on the planet Prysmos, I may be even putting a G.I Joe link into this crossover.
But time will tell, but I promise new content in the foreseeable future.
Suleforger

Comments
Post a Comment