Marvel character I've drawn round 2
Hello dear fellow readers, today I'm going to do another round of drawing marvel characters which I did a while ago. Like last time I've drawn four characters from Marvel, though this time their characters who interest me rather then I like.
Well further ado here they are in no particular order:
Thanos:
As you can see, this is my rendition of the Mad Titan known as Thanos(though he's technically an eternal, but that's not the point). I was inspired to draw him after re-watching Avengers: Endgame.
Though Thanos is not my most favourite character(actually he's on the bottom of the list), his role in the last two Avenger's movies really were phenomenal, and what dose makes him interesting is his twisted philosophy he uses to justify his cause.
Gorr:
After the trailer of Thor: Love and Thunder came out, I was inspired to draw him(though I didn't have the time) so when I got the chance to draw him, I Did. Gorr is one of the more aesthetically cool characters when it comes to his comic design.
For this Gorr that I've made I did a fusion of both his comic counterpart and his Movie Counterpart when creating his design. While for the most part he's just like his Comic Counterpart(who looks like a nose-less Twi'lek), he wears his movie counterparts robes and has similar eyes.
I have always liked that he was essentially a super powerful form of Venom, since he solely got his powers from All-black the Necrosword, who in the Comics is a symbiote.
Anti-venom:
One of the most interesting Symbiotes I've ever seen, Anti-venom is quite unique on his own. He was created in special circumstances which made Anti-Venom the Symbiote he truly is. Either then having the ability of healing almost anything, he also corrosive to normal Symbiotes.
It's ashamed though he's not sentient though, as he's only controlled by Eddie Brock and has no life of his own. This design looks more like Agent Venom though as a last note on him.
Silver surfer:
Though Galactus is my current favourite Marvel Character, his herald Silver surfer doesn't fall to much behind. I remember seeing him as the redeem antagonist of Fantastic four: the Silver Surfer, and he's one of the most sympathising characters out their.
I always founded interesting on how he was able to defeat Galactus, as Galactus reformatted him to what he is today. I also made him look like he's wearing swimming shorts, to go with the surfer theme.
Hoped you enjoyed it, I might do a third round, but that's just a possibility.
Suleforger,





Comments
Post a Comment