DC characters I’ve drawn
Hello dear fellow readers, as I have done three Marvel drawing posts, I feel it’s fair to do one for DC as well, these ones are my favourite DC characters which aren’t Batman or the teen titans, which would be covered in a different post.
Well here they are, in no particular order:
Anti-Monitor:
As one of the most powerful DC, characters, Anti-Monitor is one of my favourite(I specifically like the COIE depiction in particular). Anti-Monitor desired to destroy the multiverse and replace it with his Anti-matter Multiverse, Anti-Monitor in particular reminded me of Unicron from Transformers, who’s more powerful is debatable(though I think Unicron would win).
Black Adam:
Inspired from the release of his own movie, Black Adam was always one of my favourite DC Characters. The former champion of the wizard, Black Adam is a complex character, and has shifted from a villain to an Anti-hero over time(especially true for new 52 Black Adam).
My depiction in particular is based on Dwayne Johnson’s depiction of him in the 2022 Black Adam movie(which I have watch, was pretty good).
Shazam:
The rival of Black Adam, Shazam(actually Captain Marvel, but why he’s called Shazam is quite a long story) is one of the earliest Comic book superhero around(in the real world). A child given powers by the Wizard to be his champion, Shazam is a more underrated Superhero nowadays, as he’s underestimated(both in and out of universe) because he is a kid.
Overall I do prefer Shazam over Superman, he has many of the strength of Superman(and Powers) but doesn’t have the same weaknesses(also rear world wise, they were the Marvel and DC of each other during the 1940’s until DC sued the company producing Captain Marvel comics, who were forced to stop producing them).
Imperiex:
The DC equivalent of Galactus, Imperiex was a great cosmic villain within DC, Wanting to remake the Universe, Imperiex has proven that he was a powerful foe for both heroes and villains. In how he was designed, I especially like how his attire resembles that of ancient romans.
Thanks for reading, I will do a similar thing for Batman and the Teen titans, but I probably not going to do much of Marvel and DC for a while(after perhaps 2 more posts about DC).
Suleforger,





Comments
Post a Comment