Marvel character I've drawn round 3


Hello Dear fellow readers, this is the third(and possibly final) round of Marvel draws, in this one particularly I’m going to explore some more characters I like, However I’m also going to cover a character which is quite interesting as well

Well here they are:

Celestial:




While I don’t have a particular favourite individual, the Celestial race is one of my favourite species from marvel, an ancient race of unfathomable powerful beings, the celestials themselves have been helping the Marvel Universe to grow quite substantially.

Though I had no celestial in mind when I draw this, if this guy is a particular celestial, then it is a coincidence.

Knull:




One of my favourite Marvel villains of all time, Knull is quite a terrifying being to come across. The creator of the Symbiote race, Knull main goal is to revert the universe back into it’s primordial darkness, as he was born in this state.

It was disappointing that he didn’t come to the MCU yet, but we will wait and see.

Green Goblin:




The arch nemesis of Spiderman, Green goblin is one of my favourite marvel villains around. This design in particular was inspired from the Sam Raimi  spider man trilogy green goblin, who wore a metal mask instead of having a more goblin like face.

Moonknight:



Though not a fan of this dude in particular, Moonknight is an interesting superhero in general. The most interesting thing about him is that he has three personalities, which dose make his character rather special on it’s own.

Thanks for reading, well that's probably it for marvel draws, I'm going to do a DC version of this soon,

Suleforger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline