DC characters I’ve drawn round 2


Dear fellow viewers, today I’m going to do the second round of DC draws(might be the last for a while), Unlike my other draws I’m mainly going to treat it as I had done two draws, instead of six, so without much Delay here they are:

Batman:



Though now a Marvel fan, it’s  not hard to say that my first favourite superhero was Batman, I probably first saw him when I was four, and until I started to like Marvel better he was my favourite Superhero, making me a DC fan at the time.

This particular design actually was mashed up in my head, drawing inspiration from multiple Bat suits, and the completely covered face actually was inspired by somebody else Fan work online(I can’t remember who though).

Even if I’m a Marvel fan, I’m still a Batman Fan.

Teen Titans:

Robin:



Cyborg:



Starfire:



Raven:



Beast boy:



Perhaps my favourite DC team so far, as a kid I used to watch the Teen titans show, To be honest that’s probably the show I used to watch when nothing else was on(when is was a kid). Though it would be good interviewing them individually, In all honesty I like them all quite equally.

Thanks for reading, I probably do one more DC post along with a Marvel post, but I’m going to focus less on the Marvel/DC universe right now.

Suleforger,


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline