Star wars TF draws 2


Hello Dear fellow readers, Today I’m going to make a sequel to my past 6 star wars themed bodytypes post.  Ever since I created the last one, I wanted to try a round 2 of creating Transformers who transform into Star wars Vehicles/creatures.

So I decided to create some more, 4 this time around but the balance between Beast transformers and regular ones are more even, So with little to say here they are in no particular order:

Acclamator:





Bantha-Con: 




Taun-bot:




A-Rho:




Overview:

Overall, I think that quality wise these bot’s slightly improved. Early on I decided to express more transformers with Beast modes for this post, leading to the creation of Bantha-con and Taun-bot who transform into a Bantha(bantha-con) and a Tauntaun(Taun-bot).

Acclamator was obviously named after the Starship of the same name(the Acclamator). In my mind I see Acclamator and his bodytype belonging to those of small Titans, Though he won’t be two mile long due to the size differences between the two.

Thanks for reading, Remember these designs are far from canonical from either the lore of Sweos wiki or Suleforger Continuity and is intended for fun purposes only.

Suleforger,


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline