Gobot characters I've drawn round 2
Hello dear fellow readers, today I’m going to do a second round of drawing Gobots, who were the transformers competitors early in the brands history. Previously I’ve drawn Gobots in my first “Gobots Characters that I’ve drawn”, However I decided to draw another six.
Unlike last time, Only one of the characters I’ve drawn can be considered to be a main character, the rest are obscure characters from an already obscure franchise, so without delay here they are:
Loco:
Grax-treds(treds):
Overall, I think the characters I’ve chosen to make were obscure enough to make character models of. Coptur is the main exception(as he is one of the main cast members), however the main reason why I drew him was because I didn’t draw him in my last post.
The reason I’ve named Treds Grax-treds is so I don’t confuse myself with the Constructicon Tread which I’ve made on suleforger wiki. In my first Gobot draws post, I mentioned that it’s unlikely that I would include Gobots into the main continuity due to an already established storyline.
At the time I’ve had no real plans for the Gobots, not even a non-canon series on this blog. However after publishing “The end has come”, I left a loose thread that used the Multiversal madness brought on by Mogahn attack to give a way of incorporating the Gobots for a future instalment. It's not 100% confirmed to come but it's in consideration.
Thanks for reading, I probably won’t do another Gobots draw like this in the foreseeable future(if I’m going to do a crossover, I’m going to use only the 12 Gobots drawn), but do read about for more content.
Suleforger,







Comments
Post a Comment