Spotlight Furyslasher: Champion of Kaon


Hello dear readers, As you know I've recently written a pilot for my Star Wars/Transformers crossover fanfiction called Swtorformers. And Spotlight Furyslasher acts as a sequel to this Novella, focusing on developing Furyslasher as a character while also furthering other plot points planted in the previous Novella.

Unfortunately in this Novella I didn't focus on  the main player character as much, only having the Smuggler and Bounty Hunter appear in this story. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy what I've written for this instalment in the Swtorformers series.

But let’s not keep y'all waiting, let the story commence.


As mentioned in my previous post, I shall continue to make posts about some of the Starships I've drawn for Suleforger continuity, a post about my fanmade Space Marine Chapter, and more sequels to Swtorformers(With the next one being set on Sleheyron)


Characters:

 

Decepticons:

1.Cipher

2.Megatron(mentioned)

3.Warwolf

4.Violengiguar(mentioned)

5.Ocula

6.Firehauler

 

Autobots:

1.Optimus Prime(mentioned)

 

Guardians:

1.Guardian IAS Troopers

2.DK-2 Guardtroopers

3.Guardian CHW Troopers

 

Malignus:

1.Malignus Groundsoldiers

 

Neutral Cybertronians:

1.Furyslasher

2.Scree

3.Lightslasher

4.Crackerjack

5.Ironwill

6.Havokstar

7.Clench(mentioned)

8.Shadowslasher

 

Sith Empire:

1.Lady Yun

2.Misha Dren

3.Blizz

 

Galactic republic:

1.Zinea Nasare

2.Bowdaar

3.Akaavi Spar(mentioned)

 

Others:

1.Imperial Soldier

2.Shadowslasher master

3.Rogun the Bucher(mentioned)

4.The Shadow Akul

5.Mogahn the Mass

6.King of Roses


Thanks for reading


Suleforger,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline