More Warhammer 40K Vehicles in my artstyle


Hello dear readers, in this post I shall be showcasing to you some Warhammer 40K Vehicles that I have drawn in my art style, as I mentioned in my last post, I was interested in drawing some more 40K vehicles, with having some more Starships in the mix

I've also decided to showcase off my designs for 40K Dreadnoughts, as one could argue that they could as vehicles, either way let's showcase them

The Warhammer 40K vehicles I've drawn include: 

Space Marine Dreadnoughts: 


 

Space Marine Bikes variants:


 

Invader ATV: 


Some Space Marine(and One Imperial Guard) Aircraft and a Drop Pod: 

A Thunderhawk:


 

A Space Marine Landing Craft:

Space Marine Landspeeder Varients: 

And Armoured Supply Carrier Varients


 

Overview:

Unlike last time, where I included a Tau vehicle in the form of variants of the Devilfish, this time  I have drawn all IoM vehicles, most of them being Space Marine vehicles besides the Thunderbolt, which is an Imperial Guard vessel.

In terms of the 40K Aircraft I've drawn a Xiphon interceptor, a Nephilim Jetfighter, a Stormtalon Gunship, a Stormhawk interceptor, a Stormraven Gunship and a Fire Raptor Gunship. With my favourite being the Xiphon Interceptor.

Next time I draw 40K related stuff, I shall draw some Imperium of Man Starships, as well as draw some more version of the Predator Tank, as a bonus, here are some varients of the Tau Battlesuits:

Hoped you enjoyed reading this post, In my next post I shall be continuing one of my series that I do on this blog, be it show of more Starships or alternate designs for Suleforger continuity characters

Suleforger, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made