TF 40K crossover designs round 1


Hello dear readers, in this post I shall be showcasing to you some Transformers/Warhammer 40K crossover designs, as alluded to I'm my previous post, I drew some Transformers designs if they turned into Warhammer 40k vehicles, and in this first round I shall be showcasing said designs.

The Transformers/Warhammer 40K desighns I've drawn include: 

Megatron(Who turns into a Shadowsword):

Brawl(Who turns into a Deimos pattern Predator Support Tank):

Optimus Prime(Who turns into a Masterdon):

Cipher(Who turns into a Stormbird):


Rynn(Who turns into a Landraider(specifically Rynn's Might)):


And Firespark(Who turns into a Rhino):



Overview:

As you can see, I've decided to draw both three canonical Transformers Characters and three Transformers OC, starting with Megatron(who inspired me to make this post and the previous post) who I took cues from Horus Lupercal himself when drawing him(such as his power claw and Mace)

Though the idea of him turning into a Shadowsword was a convergent idea I developed independent on the knowledge that having Megatron as a Shadowsword was a popular crossover alt-mode of his.

Brawl design is inspired by the Transformers universe design for him, with Transformers Universe Brawl colour schemes themselves would inspire the colour schemes for my home-brew chapter the Nebula Brawlers.

When first drawing Optimus Prime, I originally envisioned for the Masterdon to be like his supermodel trailer in various continuities, where apart of the Masterdon forms the main robot mode while the rest becomes the parts used in Supermodel(however I decided to not go with this route as I decided I like him to be a singular robot without a supermode)

Both Optimus Prime and Cipher was originally planned to first have a Powerclaw, and later a Powerfist in her design, however I scrapped that to make Megatron a bit more unique. And when figuring out a suitable name and alt-mode for the Shadowslasher variant you seen my Neoth cluster lorebook, choosing Rynn might to be her alt-mode and Rynnto be her name by extension was my choice.

And finally, Firespark was an OC both owned by me and my friend Malveoth, when drawing her for ICRT I was inspired by ironically this Emperors Children Rhino post on reddit and Minisodes Dark Angel Rhino to create her alt-mode.

So yeah, that's all the Transformers/40K crossover designs I've made, I'll probably draw some more in the future at somepoint alongside some more vehicles. In my next post I will either make more sequels to my Starship drawing posts, or make sequel posts to some other series I have. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post

Suleforger,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformers shattered glass

Revised Suleforgerverse Timeline

Some Space Marines Drawings I've made